Total Pageviews

Monday, February 28, 2011

dusting off the cobwebs....

Hello everyone (whoever remembers and recognizes me)..coming back here is like coming home to fuzzy memories..which give you a feeling of peace and acceptance...how is everyone here? 
well,i have no excuses for my action other than...i don't know..i lost myself somewhere down the lane...ok..ok..cutting off the dramatics,i will try to blog..once in a while...i so do want to.....but..enough!!i guess of excuses......


i am here to accept an award....it is the "the most stylish blogger award"..honestly i don't deserve it...my blog has no panache to speak of..it should be given "the blog which closely resembles a dead blog"award....talk about past glories....sigh... 


however,since i have this award..i do not plan to slink away again..i have a weird feeling that the person who gave this to me..just wants to kick my royal butt into writing mode..thank you..Navya....
here goes.....





*To accept this award, there are 4 rules:*

1.  Thank the person who gave you the award

thank you,Navya...(http://bloggeronloose.blogspot.com/)for practically giving my idea starved mind something to start on.and i do appreciate it..and have to tell you..you express well...i do drop in on my blogfolks blogs once in a while.....just to get back that feeling of bygone days...:(

2. Share seven things about yourself:  
aaahhh..now this will be going for an overkill as i have written many many things about myself...hence i will just post the links of my previous articles..which have enough about me.....if you have the patience..here goes....


also...one thing i have taken up with zeal....check out this link and please do comment...


3. Pass the award on to bloggers you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic:  

i haven't recently discovered this,i would like to present this award to some blogs..i really enjoy reading and some bloggers ..i relate to ..even if i have never met them......

shanu.....we go back a long way.......

blunt E......for not giving up on me..and taunting me whenever and wherever possible

DPhat......where art thou?

Bullshee.....where art thou..again?

Sam...go blogging ,gal!!!

4. Contact the bloggers you picked and let them know about the award:  
..i just did!!!    

6 comments:

Shanu said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Jyothi said...

Yay! you're back! :)And please do the vanishing act on us again, you were sorely missed! :)

And OMG, are your candles lovely or what?! Please, please, pretty please keep a couple for me when i come home! :)

Blunt Edges said...

Stylish blogger? Haha...honored!
Thanks buddy :)

bloggeronloose said...

Alwys thr to kick ur --*Beep*
hee hee;)

bloggeronloose said...

BTW, awesome new vibrant blog template. Depicts tht u r in a cheery mood. I'm Lovin it!!!

iceprincess said...

thank u...every1..
and jyochi..i will make urs the way u want it..thaaank u...